Our uniform is smart and practical and promotes a feeling of belonging to our school.
The school uniform:
- Green sweatshirt or cardigan with embroidered school logo
- Gold or white polo shirt with embroidered school logo
- Grey or black trousers, shorts or skirts
- Gold or green checked dresses may be worn in the summer
All children should wear sensible well fitting shoes. Medical advice is that the constant wearing of trainers, flimsy sandals or high heeled shoes is unsuitable for healthy feet.
- Gold t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Plimsolls or trainers
- Black jogging bottoms & hoodie
Other items available with a school logo include a reversible bottle green fleece lined jacket, beanie and baseball style hats.
Please make sure that all uniform items are clearly marked with your child's name, it really helps when sweatshirts or P.E. kits are mislaid and without a name it is very difficult to return it to the right child.
All our uniform items can be purchased from our supplier Direct4schools online and searching for Stanmore or by calling 01794 511550.
The school also holds a stock of second hand uniform, which is available for purchase via the school office (subject to availability).
Second hand uniform price list:
- Green sweatshirt or cardigan with embroidered school logo: £1.00
- Gold or white polo shirt with embroidered school logo: £0.50
- Gold PE t-shirt with embroidered school logo: £0.50
- Black PE shorts with embroidered school logo: £0.50
- Black PE hoody with embroidered school logo: £1.00
- Black PE jogging bottoms with embroidered school logo: £1.00
- Green jacket with embroidered school logo: £3.00
Donations of good quality, second hand uniform which is no longer required are always welcome at the school office.
Parents who are in genuine financial hardship should contact the school office. They will be happy to discuss help that the school offer you in obtaining the correct uniform.